Welcome

Hello and welcome to the Crafty Coffee Bear Blog!


Announcement!

I want to let you know that I now have a new blog
where you can find announcements and new freebies!

You can find it here:

http://kathiestevensdesigns.blogspot.com/

Everything here is still available for you to download for free.
However, all of the HFD posts only have my a download for my 2 required pieces of the kit.
Michelle of CraftyScraps is ill at this time, so the HFD challenges are Not currently available
since she is unable to keep up with her forum. If that changes, I will update this to let you know.

Enjoy your visit and please visit my new blog where you will find all of the latest freebies.

Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

My New Blog With Freebies

To make it easier for everyone to find the link to my new blog,
I decided to create a post just for that!

Here is the link to the new blog:

Kathie Stevens Designs


All of the freebies here still have working links. 
Please note my Welcome post at the top of this blog for further info.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

((Hugs))  Kathie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!