Welcome

Hello and welcome to the Crafty Coffee Bear Blog!


Announcement!

I want to let you know that I now have a new blog
where you can find announcements and new freebies!

You can find it here:

http://kathiestevensdesigns.blogspot.com/

Everything here is still available for you to download for free.
However, all of the HFD posts only have my a download for my 2 required pieces of the kit.
Michelle of CraftyScraps is ill at this time, so the HFD challenges are Not currently available
since she is unable to keep up with her forum. If that changes, I will update this to let you know.

Enjoy your visit and please visit my new blog where you will find all of the latest freebies.

Thanks for visiting!

Friday, July 12, 2013

Back With Another Freebie!

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying your summer so far!

The freebie I have for you today I made with Michelle's new
kit called Ruffin It! I love the versatility of this kit...it can be used
for camping, fishing, hiking trips...basically almost anything you
love to do outdoors. Here's a preview of it for you:


I  made you 3 flairs and 3 flair frames using some of the adorable
items in this kit. They are all full size and ready to add to your
favorite 'outdoorsy' layouts!

Just click on the image to download:


I hope you enjoy these goodies and don't forget that the next HFD
Challenge will be starting on July 15th...and once again this team
put together another great mega kit for you. If this is new to you,
please check out some of the other HFD Challenges here:

You can still participate in any or all of the past challenges that interest you. It's as easy as can be...post 1 layout with the required pieces and
get the mega kit for Free! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!